IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of your Gregg Distributors gift card (“Gift Card”) issued by Gregg Distributors LP.
By using your Gift Card, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions will govern the use of the Gift Card by you or anyone else who holds or uses the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards may be purchased on your Gregg Distributors Charge Account or by using Debit, Cash or Credit Card in person at any participating Gregg Distributors location.
- Gift Cards may only be used for making purchases at participating Gregg Distributors Locations in Canada. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash unless required by law and cannot be used to make payment on charge accounts.
- Gift Cards have no expiry date and there is no administration fee associated with the sale or redemption of Gift Cards.
- There is no minimum redemption amount. Any unused balance will remain on your gift card for future purchases.
- Taxes are not charged on the purchase of Gift Cards. However, applicable taxes will be charged when a Gift Card is redeemed.
- Gregg Distributors is NOT responsible for replacing the value of any gift cards that are lost, stolen damaged, destroyed or used without your consent. Please handle these cards as you would cash.
- Gregg Distributors reserves the right not to accept, load, re-load or re-issue any Gift Card or otherwise limit the use of a Gift Card if Gregg Distributors reasonably believes that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Gregg Distributors reserves the right to correct the balance of a Gift Card account if Gregg Distributors believes that a clerical, billing or accounting error occurred. Gregg Distributors shall have no liability for any billing error unless the cardholder provides us notice within sixty (60) days of the date of the transaction in question. You can monitor your account balances online any time at: https://greggdistributors.ca/giftcards.
- Gregg Distributors may amend the terms and conditions of use of the Gift Card at any time, including any rights or obligations of the cardholder..